Use CU@HomeBanking for free, 24/7 account access
Our online banking product, CU@HomeBanking, allows you convenient account access from your computer, at any hour of the day or night. It’s also very safe - protected by the most advanced security features available.
CU@HomeBanking enables you to:
- Review account history
- Transfer between accounts (includes most loans)
- Set up e-alerts
- Get copies of checks
- Pay bills (you must enroll)
- Sign up for e-statements, and more!
How to enroll
- Click here and complete the online enrollment form
- We will e-mail you when you're enrolled. Then you will login using the instructions below
- You must complete this enrollment process before you can login via mobile banking.
How to Login for first-time users:
- Go to the Home Banking section of our home page
- Enter your account number
- Enter the last four digits of your social security number
- Click "Login"
- Select a new Personal Identification Number that can be numbers and/or letters
- Complete the security information: select a security image and answer five questions.
Please note that answers to questions are case sensitive
- You can register your computer so you won't have to answer a security question each time you login.
Choose this option only from your own computer
- Once you've logged into CU@Home Banking, you can change your user name by selecting
the "User Profile" menu
- You will be able to transfer to accounts that are connected to your social security number.
Call (518) 783-2211 or 1-888-783-2211 for more information.