Use CU@HomeBanking for free, 24/7 account access
Our online banking product, CU@HomeBanking, allows you convenient account access from your computer, at any hour of the day or night. It’s also very safe - protected by the most advanced security features available.
CU@HomeBanking enables you to:
- Review account history
- Transfer between accounts (includes most loans)
- Get copies of checks, and more!
How to use CU@HomeBanking (for first-time users):
- Click here
- Enter your member account number.
- Enter your personal identification number (PIN), which will be the last four digits of your social security number.
- Enter the random code.
- Click “next”.
- Complete the questions and answers.
- If you choose, “remember this computer”, you will not have to go through the question and answer security feature each time you login. Only choose this option from your personal computer.
- You will be prompted to select a new PIN. Choose a PIN that’s 4-20 characters, all of the characters must be numbers.
Call (518) 783-2211 or 1-888-783-2211 for more information.