Scottie Savers Club for Kids under the age of 13
The Scottie Savers Club helps teach children under the age of 13 to save by rewarding them for deposits.
Scottie Savers benefits:
- Club members receive one Scottie Buck for every $10 they deposit. Children can redeem Scottie bucks for prizes. We do not award Scottie Bucks for automatic deposits. In addition, we cannot mail prizes.
- For every deposit made in the account during the quarter, Scottie Savers Club members will receive one entry into our drawing to win a $25 VISA® gift card. We will randomly select three winners per quarter. Drawings will be held on February 28, April 30, June 30 and November 28. Winners will be notified by phone. Automatic deposits are not eligible.
- Scottie Savers 1-year Share Certificate with an above market rate and a $100 minimum to open. Make deposits at any time up to $30,000 per term. The Share Certificate transfers to a regular one-year Share Certificate when it comes up for maturity after the child’s 18th birthday. Click here for current rates
- Access to free, fun and interesting financial education through Googolplex
- Club members receive a membership card, passbook, passbook holder and one Scottie Buck when they join, and a sticker when they visit us. Club members also receive a card on their birthday.
- The account must be opened with at least $5 and earns interest on all balances.
- For any relative of a member under 13 years old.
- The account must be opened in the child’s name and social security number.
- Automatic deduction from your pay check to a Scottie Savers Club is available.