IRAs/Coverdell Savings Accounts


Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
We offer Traditional and Roth IRAs that can be set up as a Share Savings Account or a Share Certificate.

Coverdell Education Savings Account
You can establish this account for any children under 18 to pay for higher education expense. The maximum annual contribution is $2,000, in addition to contributions made to traditional and/or Roth IRAs. Consult your tax advisor for more information.

Call (518) 783-2211 or 1-888-783-2211 for more information.