Set up e-alerts and rest easy
If you want to make sure you never bounce a check, then log into CU@Home Banking and sign up for an e-alert that tells you when your current balance is low. You can also set up e-alerts for your available balance, deposit or withdrawal amount, check number, loan payment, or a withdrawal amount.
How to set up e-alerts
- Log into CU@Home Banking
- Select "Services"
- Select "Manage E-Alerts"
- Click on "Add"
- Select the account suffix for your savings and loans
- Select the type of alert: current balance, available balance, deposit, loan payment, withdrawal,
advance or check number
- Select your comparison: all/any, equal to, less than or equal to or greater than or equal to
- Select the dollar value
- Enter your email address
- If you prefer a text message, click on "See examples of common mobile addresses..." for instructions.
For example, if your cell phone carrier is ATT, enter your phone number with area code and "@txt.att.net"
- If you haven't signed up for e-statements, you'll be asked to read and agree to a disclosure
- Click "submit"
- Anytime you want to change your contact preferences, visit the "View Statements" tab
and select "Email Preferences in the sidebar.
Call (518) 783-2211 or 1-888-783-2211 for more information.