Help us conserve paper by replacing your paper statements with e-statements. An e-statement is a PDF of your paper statement that is available online through CU@Home Banking. e-statements are secure, convenient and better for the environment.
How to enroll in e-statements
- Log into CU@Home Banking
- Select "Services"
- Select "View Statements"
- Click the link for "E-mail Preferences"
- Add your email address
- If you prefer a text message, click on "See examples of common mobile addresses..." for instructions.
For example, if your cell phone carrier is ATT, enter your phone number with area code and "@txt.att.net"
- Check the box for "Statements"
- Click on "Save"
- Read and agree to the disclosure
- You will receive an email when your e-statement is ready. You can also set up your contact preferences
for e-alerts and notices. You will no longer receive paper statements.
- Anytime you want to change your contact preferences, visit the "View Statements" tab and select "Email Preferences in the sidebar
Call (518) 783-2211 or 1-888-783-2211 for more information.