Scottie Savers Club for Kids under the age of 13
The Scottie Savers Club helps teach children under the age of 13 to save by rewarding them for good financial decisions.
- Club members will receive a special gift when they become a member. Each time they visit the credit union, they will receive a special reward for making a deposit
- Club members will be able to attend special events throughout the year including Youth Week and National Credit Union Week
- Club members will have free access to financial workshops, seminars and classes
- Club members will receive a card of their birthday. They may redeem the card for $5.00 which will be deposited into their account
- Club members may bring in a copy of their report card. They will receive one entry for each ‘A’ they receive. We’ll randomly draw a winner to receive a $25 Regal Cinema gift card. Drawings will be held at the end of February, April, June and November.
Things to know:
- The account must be opened with at least $5 and earns interest on all balances.
- For any relative of a member under 13 years old.
- The account must be opened in the child’s name and social security number.
- Automatic deduction from your pay check to a Scottie Savers Club is available.
Call (518) 783-2211 or 1-888-783-2211 for more information.